- 2 Large Apples (2 g Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 1 g Polyunsaturated Fat, 1 g Monounsaturated Fat, 5 g Protein, 81 g Carbs, 12 g Fiber, 362 calories with fiber, 314 calories without fiber)
- ¼ Cup of Raisins (0 g Fat, 1 g Protein, 31 g Carbs, 2 g Fiber, 128 calories with fiber, 120 calories without fiber)
- ½ Cup of Peanuts (plain, unsalted) (34 g Fat, 4 g Saturated Fat, 12 g Polyunsaturated Fat, 18 g Monounsaturated Fat, 19 g Protein, 16 g Carbs, 6 g Fiber, 446 calories with fiber, 422 calories without fiber)
- Cut up the two large apples into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix all three ingredients together.
- Divide the contents of the bowl equally into two Tupperware containers or zip lock bags.
- This recipe makes two servings.